Job Title: Technical Sales / Customer Service Administrator
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor
Purpose of the Job
Experienced technical sales and customer service administrator with excellent administration and customer service skills to support the day to day running of our Dutch e-commerce sites.
Working closely with internal Product Managers and our technical team, you will provide pre- and post-sales advice to our customers in the design, print and photographic markets.
Specific Job Content
- To ensure sales orders get dealt with in a timely and correct manner giving the best customer experience.
- To manage web portals taking customers payments and processing their orders.
- To deal with issues that arise from web orders such as failed payments, VAT issues and stock shortages. To keep the customer advised of their order status.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge by advising our customers on products and product suitability. Answer basic technical questions.
- To respond to customers enquiries via email and phone.
- To provide quotations and answer customer enquiries regarding stock lead time and pricing.
- Purchase products for drop ship deliveries.
- General Account Manager duties for Dutch speaking reseller accounts to include new product launches, price updates, order processing orders and marketing support.
- Ensure that any customer complaints and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, where relevant escalating such matters to the Sales Supervisor.
- Be proactive, constantly look for ways we can do things better.
- Translate English content and marketing materials into Dutch.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Supervisor / Sales Manager.
- Be accurate, demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and be naturally well organised.
- Be capable in all key Microsoft Packages and experience of CRM systems.
- Be a good communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to communication in a logical and ordered manner.
- Native Dutch speaker, also fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Be a team player.
- Represent our company, its suppliers and products in a positive manner at all times.
We also welcome speculative applications from outstanding people.
The very nature of making a speculative application is that it is speculative! So whilst we may not have an immediate vacancy, we will always acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and hold your details on file for when a role suited to your skills does emerge… and whilst experience of the photography, digital imaging and colour management channels isn’t essential it would obviously be an advantage!
To make a speculative application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the Color Confidence team, together with our Employment Application Form either by email to email@example.com or by post to XP Distribution, Spectrum Point, 164 Clapgate Lane, Birmingham, B32 3DE.
XP Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.