Color Confidence is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding finance team, based at their Headquarters in South Birmingham. This role is ideal for a candidate with accounts experience and is looking to further their career within a proactive company.
Color Confidence is Europe’s leading value added distributor into the colour management, photo and digital imaging markets. The company offers a range of products and services to the market including X-Rite, Pantone & BENQ monitors and a range of additional complementary brands.
The role will include transaction posting for Sales & Purchase Ledgers, credit control duties, reconciling multiple bank accounts, including foreign currency and assisting the Company Accountant in all aspects of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a small team
- Attention to detail
- IT skills to include Microsoft Excel and Office programs
- Computerised Accounts Systems experience – eg: Pegasus Opera, Sage, Netsuite
- AAT or part-qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of Legal processes for debt collection
- International VAT experience for Multi Region Vat registration reporting
- An additional European foreign language
If you have the relevant experience for the Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your most recent CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability.